7.20.2010

i think this deserves some recognition...

ang pamilya ko!


the kids i chill with.
lolo arvin, jay james, and mac.
is it sad that i love them??


my handsome younger bro, jay. and beautiful sister grizel.
jay is an amazing drummer. and grizel rocks at keyboards.
my family is so talenteddd!


pelikoy! or abel jr. he's my baby brother. our bunso!
the cutessst boy i ever did meet.
and he worships like an angel!


silly kids. pelikoy, lolo, and mac. some of my favorites..
if i had any. sometimes i think everyones my favorite because i have so many!


daryll, grizel, jay, lolo arvin.
i loveeeee this picture of them!
because it describes them SOOOO well.
this is them at their best!
going home on a pedicab... away from meeeee. wahh! ):


this lovely lady to my left is momma gomez.
it's official. i am a gomez. i look strange, but maganda ang nanay ko!
and the cuties to my right are my dfic sisters. tooooo cute for words!


ze youth. you can see jay with his killer smile. what cuties! (:
i love them ALLLLLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment