9.12.2009

love & blessings

we love you Jesus
for so many reasons
for death
and life
and freeedom
even now we love you...

we love you Jesus
in and out of seasons
and valleys
and on top of mountains
even now can we sing...

we love you Jesus.

----------------------

Healer.
was one of Jesus' titles.
Healing was part of His work.
Yet!
When news about Him spread
and people came to hear and be healed,
Jesus often withdrew himself
from the crowds
to the lonely places
and prayed.
My theory has always been that...
If I don't have enough time for something,
I will MAKE time by waking up early
and sleeping heckof late.
But maybe that's not what Jesus wants for me.
Because He grants sleep to those He loves.
Maybe I am being called to drop some of what I do
and stop wasting my time on useless things.
But what is useful & useless -- I do not know.
That requires discernment.
That requires divine intervention. in my life.
Being led by Jesus -- which means I FOLLOW.

Jesus lead me.
Help me keep my eyes on You.
I only want to go where You lead me.
Because only where You lead me is blessed.
And I want to be blessed. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment