9.10.2009

my heart's desire ♥

maybe it's called ambition
but we've been talkin' in our sleep
about a dream.
we're awakening. !

"Delight yourself in the Lord
and He will give you the desires of your heart."
[Psalms 37:4]

hmm...
I know it's not a good thing to be motivated by this.
But sometimes I think I hold on to Jesus for this reason.
Because He is a loving God
who CARES about us
and our needs
and what we desire from the bottom of our hearts.
And though it is hard to live like we believe this.
I have firm faith that God will provide
all things I want and need and ask for.
So I think I know that God will give me a shot at my heart's desire.
I think He will give me a shot at love.
I think He will give me a chance to live in what I love the most.
I think He will give me the opportunity to do what I love the best.
And it's just so comforting to think about.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you find comfort in this because, I worry about this stuff all the time. I KNOW i SHOULD know that God will do those things, but sometimes I'm just not sure.

    ReplyDelete