3.27.2009

something beautiful

When you come across something good,
you HAVE to share.
And that's me.

Every time I start to think too much
or the clouds begin to roll in to create storms in my head,
God brings in something new to show me the light
no matter what dark corner I see myself in.

But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it...
It was he who gave some to be apostles,
some to be prophets,
some to be evangelists,
and some to be pastors and teachers,
to prepare God's people for works of service,
so that the body of Christ may be built up
until we all reach unity
in the faith
and in the knowledge of the Son of God
and become mature,
attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
Then we will no long be infants,
tossed back and forth by the waves
and blown here and there by every wind
of teaching
and by the cunning and craftiness of men
in their deceitful scheming.
Instead,
speaking the truth in LOVE,
we will in all things grow into Him
who is the Head, that is, Christ.

How lovely is your dwelling place.

1 comment:

  1. hey beb,
    i love this and i really love how your entries (at least so far) are more poetic than prose :]
    it's refreshing.

    ima gonna be sad when you're not living with me anymore...but that's okay cause you'll still be across the street! :]

    ReplyDelete