4.05.2009

SO acquire[D] the fire

There is no telling how FANTASTIC God has been to me.
Everything just seems to fit together SO well with Him in the picture.
That is a certain thing, I can testify.
He has been SO faithful to me, and I cannot help but PRAISE!
Even Acquire the Fire,
which I went to by accident
(I was a chaperone for the one girl
who went from my cousin's church
youth group, CCKC)
was just SUCH a confirmation of
everything He had been revealing to me.
And I'm just SO encouraged
by the transformations in the lives of those around me,
the revelation of hope He has revealed to me,
and how He has opened my eyes to all the ways I've been blessed!

You can't stand up sitting down.
"I know your deeds;
you have a reputation of being alive,
but you are dead.
Wake up!
Strengthen what remains
and is about to die,
for I have not found your deeds complete
in the sight of my God." -Rev. 3:1b-2-

The time has to stand for what we believe in.
So I, for one, am gonna give my praise to You!
Today, today is all or nothing.
All the way,
the praise goes out to You.
Today, today I live for one thing.
To give you praise
in everything I do.
Yea, the praise goes out to You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment