7.12.2009

my life's purpose ♥

speak. in this close communion
though this hour seems timeless still
i wait for Your words that bid me come...

breathe. in me Holy Spirit
the will when my tomorrow comes
to follow when this song is gone...

so i await the words that You say
i open my life..
i'm longing just to hear the words
that You say
that You say.

shape. me with words of wisdom
free my torn heart from this world
renew my mind and form my will...

teach. me to wholly offer
more than words that i can sing
so i become the song i bring...

so i await the words that You say
i open my life.
i'm longing just to hear these words
that You say
that You say.

can i be
an instrument of praise?
and here pursue Your heart
so my life will tell of who You are.
can i be
a channel of Your love?
a reflection of Your light
and live to bring you praise and serve You, Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment