10.09.2009

me, mE, ME!

I'm amazed at how much I dwell on me.
If you've talked to me recently,
you would know...
For some reason,
the topics of all of my conversation
comes straight back to one thing -- ME.
Honestly, these days I just feel like...
I can't have a normal conversation with other people
in which I express my love for them
and how much I care about them
because I'm SO consumed in thoughts of MYself.
I'm SO caught up with ME.
I can't think of anyone else.
I just constantly catch myself
talking about me. for SO long!
And who I am hates who I am being.
This really is not a good way to be, for me.
I'm really not liking it at all.
Seriously, even just consider this blog post.
How many times have I used the first person pronoun??
Someone stop me, PLEASE!!!

And what is with this feeling of apathy??
aka. lack of feeling?
I'm just.. void of feeling right now.
I'm not tired.
I'm not happy.
I'm not excited.
I'm not sad.
I'm not angry. or upset.
I'm just apathetic.
and that frustrates me.
Because I don't think this is how my Father
created me to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment